Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) utilizes your own blood’s platelets and plasma on areas of hair loss on the scalp and beard. The treatment increases the flow of blood and nutrients to hair follicles, stimulating the regrowth of your hair.
During the procedure, the natural components in your own PRP are applied onto the area of concern and then micro-needled into the skin during a short procedure. Your PRP’s essential components stimulate dormant hair follicles, slows down the effect of baldness, increase hair density and thicken thinning hair for a natural, healthier look. The natural results will be seen after four treatments, which occur monthly. It is recommended to return four to six months after the initial four treatments for a maintenance dose.
What are the key advantages of PRP Hair Restoration?
- This is a non-surgical procedure
- There is no downtime nor recovery period
- Safe on all skin types including sensitive and ethnic skin
- There is no chance of a reaction to the plasma because it is your own bio-sourced plasma
- Pain and discomfort are minimal
- The procedure takes a short amount of time
- The procedure makes the hair thicker and keeps it healthy
Hair Restoration is available by appointment only on Thursday’s and Sundays during the week.