A Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) facial utilizes your own blood’s platelets and plasma on your face to rejuvenate the skin, which includes tightening wrinkles, improving skin texture, increasing skin plumpness, smoothing the skin, tissue and skin regeneration, healing wounds, diminishing pore size, improving appearance of stretch marks, reducing the appearance of scars, especially acne scars and reducing the appearance of blemishes.
During the procedure, the natural components in your own PRP is applied onto your face and then micro-needled into the skin during a short procedure. Your PRP’s essential components stimulate collagen growth for a younger, healthier look. The natural results will be seen after a single treatment, with full results showing 90 days post procedure. The results of each treatment will last about three to six months.
What are the key advantages of PRP facials?
- They truly transform the look of your skin in positive ways
- Safe on all skin types including sensitive and ethnic skin
- There is no chance of a reaction to the plasma because it is your own bio-sourced plasma
- MicroNeedling does not burn the skin like lasers
- The skin is not dissolved like chemical peels
- Your skin is not abraded or scraped like dermabrasion
- Pain and discomfort are minimal
- The procedure takes a short amount of time
- The procedure makes the skin thicker and keeps it healthy
Facials are available by appointment only on Thursday’s and Sundays during the week.